Monday, June 27, 2011

You Are A Treasure and We Addore You

This is a follow on layout from my Find Your Joy layout. Its packed full of Joyful floral whimsy and fun. I hope you like it as much as I loved creating it.


I used the October Afternoon "Thrift Shop - Near Mint" paper for the background as it's just oozing with colourful vintage fun. I toped that off with a piece of October Afternoon "Fly a Kite - Icecream" paper which I just trimed around the circular edges to give a more bubbly fun look. I gathered some green lace to run along the bottom and ran another piece of the velvet ribbon (used in Find Your Joy L/O) accross the top and added a cute bubbly sticker which reads "Blossom".



I matted the photos on ruby cardstock and added rubbons and a Tim Holtz ticket for the date. I also added some button flowers from Sassafrass Lass and some cute 3D garden theme stickers I picked up from a bargain shop. I just love this picture of Sophie peering out from behind the flowers. So Sweet.




Sophie asks me everytime we walk past the azalea bushes out the front "Why don't these flowers smell like roses?" and every time I respond "Because they are not roses they are azaleas". She often stops to smell them just in case they change she tells me.


I just love these layered Sassafrass Lass button flowers. So bright and cheery with a few little blingy ones thrown in for good measure brighten up this otherwise dull corner of the page.

Well that's all folks

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment