Sunday, June 26, 2011

1st Day of School Layouts

I picked up some Kaisercraft class of 87 papers and embellishments from my local scrapbook shop and had so much fun creating layouts of Sophie's first day of school.

I'm just loving anything vintage at the moment, so this range was perfect.






I love this little vintage school girl playing hopscotch. It fitted perfectly, because the first time we went to check out the school Sophie asked me "Why did they paint these numbers on the path in the playground? I had such fun teaching her how to play hopscotch.

I matted one of the banner triangles and attached a toothpick to make a flag.



The morning of the 1st day of school Soph must have asked me 12 dozen times "is it time yet?" She was so keen to get going to big school.




I loved this poem and just had to include it in the layout.


By cutting some of the squares out with my craft knife and raising them up with dimensional tape it broke up some of the hardness of this paper whilst adding interest.



This is one of those layouts which you like but just feel its missing something!

hmm... comments. suggestions?

well that's all folks

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment