Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Gorgeous Love Absolutely Adorable You

I seem to always spending my spare time creating, scrapbooking, painting and paper crafting for friends and family.

So I decided it was high time I started some serious scrapbooking catch up for myself.

So to start with I created this soft, pretty, feminine layout of Soph in that cute cupcake dress I made her.
Stay tuned I'll be listing lots more layouts. 



You will have to excuse the shadows created whilst photographing my layouts. I have seen that some Youtubers use a light box. I'll be investigating this idea and true to my nature I'll create my own DIY light box.




With a few of these pastel papers layered up, some gathered organza ribbon over hot pink silk ribbon, a couple of rub ons and some blingy butterflies lifted from my mums stash whilst on holiday in Queanbeyan this simple layout turned out fab.

well that's all folks
a simple layout but I love it

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment