Friday, June 4, 2010

Karate Cards

Gday all,
Thought I would whip up a quick card or 2 using my new digital stamp from "The Greeting Farm" appropriately named KARATE IAN. My nephew and brother in law are learning the art of karate and I knew this digi stamp would be great for them the minute I sore it.

This first card was pretty basic.


I got the idea for the next card from http://www.making-birthday-cards.com/ its called a zig zag card. This design gives great dimension and free stands for display unlike pop up cards which have to be held open. I can see many possibilities for this card.



I didn't stamp a sentiment in the long journal box yet just in case i want to use it for something other than a birthday. This is a view from the top (hence the name zig zag).



Well that's all folks.
Cheers, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment