Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graphic 45 Bathing Beauties Cards

Gday all

Ive gone a bit vintage crazy and when I found this new company Graphic 45 I instantly fell in love.
If your a scrapbooker and you like vintage your going to love their stuff.
Anyways I thought I would post a quick tutorial on how I made these gorgeous cards, so here goes.

I started out with a standard cream coloured card blank and lined it with the patterned side of the bathing beauties paper.



I cut a piece of corrugated cardboard 10.5 x 11.5 cm and rubbed my Timber Brown Stazon ink over it.


Next I grabbed my earthy red/brown ink and rubbed over as before.


I cut a piece of lace and layered it on the left hand side.



Then I pushed a large button through the middle of a burgundy silk flower and stitched it to the bottom left corner of the corrugated card.


I arranged 4 feathers as shown and stitched them to the corrugated card.


Next I slipped my bathing beauty gal under the flower and stuck her down with some glue dots. I also sewed on a button in the top right hand corner of the card.


I inked the edges on the outer side of my card blank and stamped the back. Then stuck my corrugated cardboard to the front added a little bird and a stamped and embossed flower and ....


Ta Daaa...


Hope your inspired to give these beautiful papers a go.

Cheers Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment